The companies have an annual credit for the training, which will be made by means of bonuses to the Social Security once this training has taken place.
They can choose the training that they consider necessary, according to the sector in which the company is located, and the position that the worker in question develops.
The training must be done before December 31 of the current year.
Companies can be subsidized:
• With work center in state territory.
• Any size, location or sector.
• With salaried employees for Vocational Training.
This training is aimed at workers:
• Employees who provide their services in companies, or in public entities that are not included in the training agreements of the Public Administrations.
• Fixed discontinuous in non-occupancy period.
• That access to unemployment and are in formative period.
• Affected by employment regulation files.